Wayne Ferguson Plaza
150 W Church St, Lewisville, TX 75057
Join us as we “take worship to the streets”! Our mission is to reach a city to touch the world; what better way to do that than to worship in the heart of our city?!
We will gather at the Wayne Ferguson Plaza, directly across from Lewisville City Hall and enjoy a night of worship and ministry led by the Bethel Dallas Worship Team.
You are welcome to bring a lawn chair or blanket with you, the plaza has a large grass field in front of the stage that will be our sanctuary for the night.
Worship will kick off at 7pm, please join us on the Plaza starting at 6:30pm.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost?
- This event is Free.
Do I need a ticket?
- No tickets are needed. The Plaza holds up to 1,000 people comfortably and we will fill the space on a first come first serve basis.
Can my kids come?
- We believe that there is no junior Holy Spirit and all ages of worshipers are invited to attend. Please note that if you bring children, you will be responsible to monitor their behavior. We encourage you to allow your children to worship, however we ask that you and your children are respectful of those around you and do not distract people from worshipping.
What if I don’t attend Bethel Dallas?
- This worship night is open to anyone who would like to attend and take part in worship. Even though it is being hosted by Bethel Dallas, we truly see this as a community event and all are welcome.
Where do I park?
- There is ample parking available in the area surrounding the plaza. Please obey all posted signage in regards to parking restrictions and private businesses.
Will there be food?
- We will not be serving food at the event, we encourage you to visit one of the many great restaurants in the area before or after the event.
Can we bring food?
- There are no restrictions on your ability to pack snacks and beverages for yourself and your family. Please note that this is a family friendly event and no alcohol should be brought or consumed.