Faith to Live By
A Practical Guide to the Life of Faith
Written for ordinary Christians wanting to live an extraordinary life! This is the first of a two-part series designed as a study guide to equip you as you develop a dynamic life of faith.
In this book, you will find:
- A comprehensive look at essential issues regarding faith
- A sequential study of related topics that will best help you understand and grow in your faith
- Lessons rooted in Church history and wisdom drawn from men and women who walked with God before us
- A composite of diverse perspectives from ministries and theologians
- An interactive study for individual or small group ministry
“I am glad Paul finally put his faith teachings into writing, and I am glad you are reading them. I trust this book will not only stretch your faith, but will inspire you to a deeper more accurate study of God’s Word.”
Steve Murrell President, Every Nation Churches and Ministries
“Extraordinary! Paul’s insight, depth, and stories masterfully communicate the mystery of faith in a practical application that will equip, empower, and help you engage in a new journey of faith. Jump in and buckle your seatbelt for the ride of your life!”
Gregg Tipton Director, Ten Days Mission Experiences
Paul Barker is the Director of Leadership Development for Every Nation Ministries in Manila and Nashville. In Paul’s thirty-three years of pastoring and teaching, the message of Faith to Live By has been one of the fundamental courses he has use to train and equip leaders.